WILL Lifetime Individual Membership Benefits:
Digital & In-Person Opportunities!
Benefit #1: WILL Forum Quarterly Meetings: In Person:
Forum for Women in Leadership
Welcome to : WILL Forum Lifetime Individual Membership: 2018!
Join the mission for Women in Leadership - and Make the Change!
Benefit #2: WILL Web Conferencing: Online
- Participate in 4 WILL Forum Quarterly meetings each year held across cities in India-
- Open for senior men and women executives from across industry to network, learn, and engage with each other's experiences.
Benefit #3: WILL Research Reports - Download Online
- Participate in over 4 "WILL Web-Conferences" held each year via the web-portal with influential Speakers, and over 50 participants across India and across cities
Benefit #4: WILL Web Mentoring : Online
- "Differentiating Styles of Women Executives" ,
- "50 Best Practices for Women in the Workplace",
- "WILL Handbook 3M: Building Gender Sensitive Leadership";
- "WILL- Report "Balanced Boards for Good Governance."
Benefit #5: Members only Access to WILL Website:
- Choose your Web Mentor!
- One-on-One mentoring and Group Mentoring Sessions Via the WILL Web-Portal
which is a rich repository of tools, research, case studies for 'Balanced Leadership and Inclusive Growth' -- www.willforumindia.com , www.willforumonlinee.com
WILL Individual Membership Benefits: Standard Plan
Web Online Mentoring
Over 670 WILL Mentees have benefited from the WILL Mentoring Programs, that focuses on the powerful areas where women can nurture their distinctive leadership styles - Release the Power of Self, Build Executive Presence, Learn the Art of Strategic Influence, Communication, and Power-bonding, and building successful Career Goals and Roadmaps to make a "step change " in their careers.
Web Online Conferencing
The Forum for Women in Leadership is a unique and deeply committed mandate that will bring together senior women executives in leadership positions from across corporate India for an open dialogue on their aspirations, opportunities, nurturing mind-sets, mentoring and harnessing the rewards of collective thinking for improving the workplace in the coming years.
WILL Online Research
15 Best selling WILL Research Reports: "WILL Handbook: 50 Best Practices for Women in the Workplace," "Women and Wealth Creation," "Balanced Boards for Good Governance," "WILL Mothers Handbook: For New and Entrant Mothers in the Workplace" and several powerpoint speaker presentations from WILL Conferences over the past 8 years.